came into existence in October, 1947; due to the dedicated services of one
Municipal Engineer by name Degapudi Kodandarami Reddy. His devotional favour witnessed the installation of a grand icon of Sri
Kalimata, supposed to have
been found near Nellore. Some devout bhaktas performed regular puja etc., for a
short period and then there came a bang. it was closed due to materialism that engulfed
spiritualism, as it were. Neither spectacular achievements, nor
awe-inspiring miracles took place for its un interrupted glory.
one religionist by name Taraka Venkateswarulu took interest and desired to
revive the flagging devotion by building, and making new portions to attracting the public. When he opened the doors of temple shut for about 15 long years, he
found to his shock inside, the lamp burning bright and everything there kept,
spic and span What a miracle! Will the divine jyoti need feeding by man, lost in
pursuit of glittering objects?