After some time, one Shivabhat with the
help of Tulaji, a Maharastra admiral secured annual grant for regular worship. A
sanad was released authorizing the collection of two rupees from each village
and it was called Bhargavapatti.
When resistance was expressed, then collection
of one anna per head in that region was ordered. This too was made optional in
1847 by the Governor of Bombay, when complaints were made to him. But, from time
to time repairs and additions were made by devotees as exemplified by the
erection of drum house on the gate way. It is only with the income from Navas
and cash offerings, the prayer services are being carried on since long.