A was also used for a long time. But the configuration of the aperture clearly indicates
that it was in use for a shorter period than outlet B. Aperture C, on the other hand, was
used for a still shorter period. Outlet B was constructed about A.D. 1030 -, outlet C went
out of use completely by about 1706, when the temple 'was converted into a mosque. The
last record of reconstruction was after Mahmud Begda's demolition of the temple in
about A.D. 1500. So outlet Ccan be taken to have been used for about 200 years.
As regards outlet B, it was first built in A.D. 1030-42 and was
repaired in 1169.